Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Staff Does What

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorn
Golden Owner
Golden Owner
Zorn

Golden Points : 134

Which Staff Does What Empty
PostSubject: Which Staff Does What   Which Staff Does What EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Owners:

Andrew

Andrew is the top dog, he is the breadmaker of this hotel. He supplies the managers with a place to work. He puts our 'food' on the table, he is the sole owner of Golden Hotel. Without Andrew, none of this would be possible. As Owner of the website, VPS and many other things, he is our boss, if your not respecting Andrew, your not respecting the whole hotel. He is also in charge of hiring staff for the hotel. So if you want to become one, talk to Andrew

Managers:

Zorn

I am the main coder, everything you see, was coded by me. The website, the client, the radio, the values... I could go on. I also manage the VPS, this means making sure everything is running smoothly, protecting us from harm, making sure you don't loose your possessions, updating the hotel frequently with new and exciting features, and above all, making sure this hotel stays online

Admins:

The admins of the hotel are the community backbone. Without them, the whole place would fall apart. Providing support for those difficult times, these admins would give their life to help a poor user in need. They also control a set number of MODs and Trials, to a degree, they are the community managers

MODs:

Its all in the name here, Moderation. Take a step back and let that word sink in, because it means they are the hotel keepers. They will answer your questions all day long, solve your issues, think of things you could never think of, ect. They might also be the greatest asset to the hotel. Since they can get within a more personal level with you, the users, they can rely your thoughts and ideas to the big dogs, without any complications. If you need a voice, they are your answer

eXperts:

Although many find the eXperts unimportant, let me tell you this one thing, they are IMPORTANT. They are the most free members of this community. They can either act as a simple user, or a staff member, or inbetween. Think of them as the elders of a village. Though they don't have much power, its their words that count. Helping you in their free time, and acting as normal users when they feel like it, who wouldn't want to be an eXpert? Andrew is incharge of hiring and maintaining these eXperts

Back to top Go down
Andrew
Golden Owner
Golden Owner

Golden Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Which Staff Does What   Which Staff Does What EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:56 am

I agree with you 100% holmes Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashh
Admin
Admin
Ashh

Golden Points : 46457575

PostSubject: Re: Which Staff Does What   Which Staff Does What EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 pm

-Edits Steve out
Back to top Go down
Andy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Andy

Golden Points : 236

PostSubject: Re: Which Staff Does What   Which Staff Does What EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
Ashh
Admin
Admin
Ashh

PostSubject: Re: Which Staff Does What   Which Staff Does What EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Why closing all the threads!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Andy

Golden Points : 236

PostSubject: Re: Which Staff Does What   Which Staff Does What EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Because
For the cause of spamming,
There's no point replying on this thread,
Back to top Go down
Ashh
Admin
Admin
Ashh

PostSubject: Re: Which Staff Does What   Which Staff Does What EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 am

im horny,
i want some dick in my mouth
-jizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Staff Does What   Which Staff Does What Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Staff Does What
Page 1 of 1