Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction To Dragon

Go down 
+3
Cody
Manco
dragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon

Golden Points : 4

Introduction To Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:22 am

Well, like always with everything I dont know where to begin. I could begin at said beginning but that would take too long. So I shall randomly state facts about me and try to summarize myself in a nutshell.

I have done a lot of stuff and met alot of people. My life with retros begin with a place I call diamond hotel like many other retros its no longer around it was a non-cms hotel. My friend and I found it one day while we were messing around on the internet. We played it for months. Eventually it closed down one day for no reason. That sparked an influence on me to open my version of it matrix hotel. As i went through the days making and messing with matrix time was going by. Eventually I upgraded it to a cms hotel. At this point I was still hopping hotels. i kept making and remaking matrix hotel. Eventually I went to Micro Hotel. After a while of working my way up from moderator to Manager. I had met many people Andrew, Mike, Ash(not golden's ash),jay, Basil and of course Tel. Eventually Micro Hotel was closed. I then joined one of Andrew's old hotels. Then that closed. Now after a period of not being on a hotel. I came to Golden Hotel.

I have many experiences in alot of areas. Some coding not a lot of experience there. I can fix certain problems without breaking a sweat. But yeah i know how certain things works. I have experienced being a hotel owner, manager, admin, moderator,vip,etc. I know what responsiblities that rest on the shoulders of people in those positions. I am a people person but like andrew and a lot of other people. Those who ask for staff really do get annoying when they keep asking after reading the rules. I am 18 turning 19 in december I am smart but not a nerd. I just happen to be able to understand how things are put together. Also the ability to figure out why things dont work or how to replace them. I am done with high school and im in college. I am going to major in computer science and eventually programming/ information systems and software development. Well that about it.

-Dragon
Back to top Go down
Manco
Beginner
Beginner
Manco

Golden Points : 160

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:30 am

Applauding to your biography. Very nicely written. Mind you watch out for grammar and spelling.
Back to top Go down
dragon

Golden Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 am

xD I get A's in english i dont need to mind my grammar and spelling. I was writing it like a blog.
Back to top Go down
Manco
Beginner
Beginner
Manco

Golden Points : 160

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:31 am

Just saying. Capitalize your i's.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Golden's most legit bitch.
Golden's most legit bitch.
Cody

Golden Points : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Welcome, very well nice biography.
Back to top Go down
https://golden-forum.forumotion.com
Zorn
Golden Owner
Golden Owner
Zorn

Golden Points : 134

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Best Intro yet.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Andy

Golden Points : 236

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 am

Wonderful Intro,
Nice meeting you Dragon
Back to top Go down
Meg
Golden Moderator
Golden Moderator

Golden Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:56 am

I dont think i could have the attentionspan to write a Bio that long... COngrats ^^
Back to top Go down
Ashh
Admin
Admin
Ashh

Golden Points : 46457575

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 pm

cool, nice to meet you dragon. (y)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction To Dragon   Introduction To Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction To Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GH :: Introductions / Farewells-
Jump to: