Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steves TIme to go [Farewell]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Golden Admin
Golden Admin

Golden Points : 40

Steves TIme to go [Farewell] Empty
PostSubject: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Most of you guys know me as Steve aka ex- manager off the hotel.... Anyways time to get to the point... I think it's time for Steve to be leaving.... It's not because of Andrew or Zorn to be honest I love them a lot I've had so much fun working with them.. I'll miss them a lot... I just feel It's Steve's time to go plus it's one less staff member to worry about, You guys have a hotel to run you don't need me and my depressing freakish things in your way, It'll be easier without me then it will be with me you guys have a blast I hope your hotel does great..

To be honest I love golden I love it so much.. I don't hate most of the people on here, I love you all so much Andrew and Zorn, I wish you both the best of luck on running your hotel and congrats for getting it up, I hope you guys have the best time running it and good job on getting so many users, I really think that's impressive... But everyone is right I'm no need to golden community, I think it would be better off without me then with me.... I have made so many new friends but you know what I think everyone has a time to leave in life I think this is my time to leave, I don't want to discuss Why I am leaving just know it's for the best of the community and just know I am not needed here anymore... To be honest I love most of you guys out there, I hope you guys can understand why I am leaving, I don't know If Or when I'll be back but just know I think it maybe Steve's time to go off golden.. This is my last time you'll see me for a while.

Buy the way here are a few sayings I'd like to say
Andrew, I love you man your amazing keep up a good hotel (Y)
Dan, You and me have been through a lot keep up the hotel
Ashlee, I love you so much best admin ever and best friend ever
Cody, Thanks for making the forums man really appreciate it.
Andy, Hopefully you get trial Admin soon
Meg, You were a good friend of mine
Bglive, I barely know you gl.
Jack: I love you LOLOOLOOLOL
If i did not say your name do not feel hated.
This is Steve resigning

PS: Good luck with the hotel, and buy the way Congrats on getting so many users. I hope you guys do well... but it's steve's time to go

-Steve

Goodbye golden Hotel, Farewell

Last edited by Steve on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cody
Golden's most legit bitch.
Golden's most legit bitch.
Cody

Golden Points : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 pm

This fucking sucks to see you go Steve..
We've been through so much.. I'll miss you,
Good luck with what life has to throw at you,
Thanks for the experience you've gave me.

Cody,
Back to top Go down
https://golden-forum.forumotion.com
Steve
Golden Admin
Golden Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Cody wrote:
This fucking sucks to see you go Steve..
We've been through so much.. I'll miss you,
Good luck with what life has to throw at you,
Thanks for the experience you've gave me.

Cody,
I'll miss you Cody, I love you man (as a brother)
Hope You do the best in life as well.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Andy

Golden Points : 236

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 pm

This really sucks,
really sucks,

Your truely were the best staff on here,
You were a won-of-a-kind friend
The best i ever had,

It's just so sad,
that your leaving.

I wouldn't have been what i am now,
If it wasn't for You,
You made my life so fun on Golden
And i truely appriciate that,

Bye Steve, Enjoy the rest of your life,

Back to top Go down
Ashh
Admin
Admin
Ashh

Golden Points : 46457575

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm

It's sad to see you go. You'll be missed.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Golden Admin
Golden Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Ashh wrote:
It's sad to see you go. You'll be missed.

Ashlee, I have so many words I can say about you right now, You are always going to be my best friend Ashlee I will miss you a lot, I really hope you make it further in life and on the hotel I love you so much... <3 Your amazing.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Golden Admin
Golden Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Andy wrote:
This really sucks,
really sucks,

Your truely were the best staff on here,
You were a won-of-a-kind friend
The best i ever had,

It's just so sad,
that your leaving.

I wouldn't have been what i am now,
If it wasn't for You,
You made my life so fun on Golden
And i truely appriciate that,

Bye Steve, Enjoy the rest of your life,

Good Bye Andy, I will truly miss you, I hope you have a good life Good luck on getting promoted.
Back to top Go down
Ashh
Admin
Admin
Ashh

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:28 pm

I hope you find the strength to stay. There is a lot of bullshit on this hotel that goes on, but what's new? There are also quite a few people who i don't particularly like, and you know it. These are just some of the few things that we have to get over. I do, and you help me do so. Steve, i know you can fight whatever it is you're going through. Whether it be my fault or anybody elses, you're a great staff member. Once a great manager, and will be again someday. But if it you realy want to go i won't stop you. But i'm sure no one here wants you to go.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Golden Admin
Golden Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Ashh wrote:
I hope you find the strength to stay. There is a lot of bullshit on this hotel that goes on, but what's new? There are also quite a few people who i don't particularly like, and you know it. These are just some of the few things that we have to get over. I do, and you help me do so. Steve, i know you can fight whatever it is you're going through. Whether it be my fault or anybody elses, you're a great staff member. Once a great manager, and will be again someday. But if it you realy want to go i won't stop you. But i'm sure no one here wants you to go.
Omg Ashlee, that touched my heart so much, It made me feel so good inside, That literally touched me.
Back to top Go down
Ashh
Admin
Admin
Ashh

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Anytime Steveee. Glad it helpedd.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Golden Admin
Golden Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Ashh wrote:
Anytime Steveee. Glad it helpedd.

It's one of those things that makes me want to stay on the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Golden Admin
Golden Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 pm

This Thread Is going to be closed until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steves TIme to go [Farewell]   Steves TIme to go [Farewell] Empty

Back to top Go down

Steves TIme to go [Farewell]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GH :: Introductions / Farewells-
Jump to: